Novofina is the Next Level Robo-Advisor based in Malta, developing and operating high-end financial algorithms for clients world-wide.
This is your chance to join a fast growing start-up that has established itself in over three years as being one of the most fascinating WealthTech companies in Europe:
Full Stack Developer
Joining our team at this early stage offers you:
- a fulfilling job with creative freedom;
- guided support offered by experienced FinTech experts;
- an excellent base salary
- the participation in a stock options program (at an early stage offering high upside potential for you).
The successful candidate will work:
- on exciting FinTech and WealthTech challenges;
- within a professional team and great working environment (including the possibility for flexitime/teleworking);
- on in-house development solutions;
- on leading investment algorithms and order executions including AI.
- Good knowledge of Java;
- 2+ years OOP experience in server-side Java programming;
- Spring Framework experience would be an advantage
- Ideally basic knowledge of Linux and Windows Server Administration
- Knowledge of database administration and database design (e.g. PostgreSQL)
So if you are an ambitious developer who is up for a rewarding challenge and looking to gain expertise in the ever growing FinTech and WealthTech spheres do not miss this chance and send us your application by email today! (moc.a1582021310nifov1582021310on@sb1582021310oj1582021310)
Web & Mobile Platform Developer
Your task is focused on the development of the web and mobile platform, which allows Novofina clients access to their personal data and accounts. Your tasks include the analysis, development, testing, operation and step-by-step development of our web and mobile platform and the associated services for clients and employees.
- At least 2 years of programming experience in Web & Mobile area
- You are a self-starter
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and write code with high quality
- You are fluent in English and preferably know some basic German
- You have experience in writing production-ready code and can communicate perfectly with other software developers